Just gorgeous, love the sepia tones, Elegia!
Onpa tyylikäs kollaasi, hieno tunnelma!
Gosh this is mysterious.Stunning design. Love it.
Oh you've made it look like an old postcard and it's gorgeous. How clever are you Miss Elegia.
This is a lovely, dark mystery. Your background is beautiful, Elegia, just perfect for the John William Waterhouse beauty with her crystal ball.
This is a beautiful dark mystery. Your background is gorgeous, Elegia, and the John William Waterhouse beauty with her crystal ball is perfect for the setting! Good work!
Beautiful and symbolic art . Full of dark and haunting imagery Elegia!
This is a favorite of mine ~ I love it ~ but then..I love all of the things you create. Thanks for always inspiring me! ~k
Love the dark & mysterious art, especially your creation, Elegia, brilliant piece!
Elegia, I was away from the blogs for a couple of weeks and I missed this one. Sorry about that.Your blackbird picture is wonderful - so dark and mysterious and so creative. Fantastic.
Tämäkin on niin upea kuva, olen sitä bannerissai ihaillut (ja tietysti Waterhouse plussaa ;-)
Mysterious melankolic fantasy!
Lähetä kommentti
12 kommenttia:
Just gorgeous, love the sepia tones, Elegia!
Onpa tyylikäs kollaasi, hieno tunnelma!
Gosh this is mysterious.
Stunning design. Love it.
Oh you've made it look like an old postcard and it's gorgeous. How clever are you Miss Elegia.
This is a lovely, dark mystery. Your background is beautiful, Elegia, just perfect for the John William Waterhouse beauty with her crystal ball.
This is a beautiful dark mystery. Your background is gorgeous, Elegia, and the John William Waterhouse beauty with her crystal ball is perfect for the setting! Good work!
Beautiful and symbolic art . Full of dark and haunting imagery Elegia!
This is a favorite of mine ~ I love it ~ but then..I love all of the things you create. Thanks for always inspiring me! ~k
Love the dark & mysterious art, especially your creation, Elegia, brilliant piece!
Elegia, I was away from the blogs for a couple of weeks and I missed this one. Sorry about that.
Your blackbird picture is wonderful - so dark and mysterious and so creative. Fantastic.
Tämäkin on niin upea kuva, olen sitä bannerissai ihaillut (ja tietysti Waterhouse plussaa ;-)
Mysterious melankolic fantasy!
Lähetä kommentti