lol, how fun, first I saw her bellydancing at Kelly's and here's she is dancing ballet at your place, she sure knows her way around!! Love your take on the theme!!
Hee hee! Who would have thought that Marie had such gorgeous legs under those voluminous skirts!! Elegia, your collage is fantastic in every way. I love it.
13 kommenttia:
Ihania, vanhanajan naisia..
Oletko siellä vieläkin kauempana?
This is wonderful Elegia- Marie has so many talents- and so do you!
It sure is obvious!
This is great, once again.
Ah, this is so fun! She was pretty talented, but who knew she could do ballet??
Great one!!!!
Hugs,
Jan
LOL, she looks so funny, no matter what she's doing the look on her face is so petrified. ;D
Your picture put a big smile on my face!
she looks good with her new hairdo! great job!!
Another cool take on Marie!
lol, how fun, first I saw her bellydancing at Kelly's and here's she is dancing ballet at your place, she sure knows her way around!! Love your take on the theme!!
Linda
Hee hee! Who would have thought that Marie had such gorgeous legs under those voluminous skirts!! Elegia, your collage is fantastic in every way. I love it.
bravo it's very funny
:)
Totally fabulous and so fun! BRAVO!
voi,miten hauska versio,ihana <3
Lähetä kommentti