How sad! Her man has obviously let her down. Beautiful, thoughtful artwork, Elegia. I love this one.
I want to know the rest of the story! I'm just sure she has lots to tell us! Great entry. Thanks for joining us this week.
OMG I´ve missed my words.What a beautiful creation. Love them.
Kaunis, surullinen, läsnäoleva!!!
I will tell you a little secret, this is a self portrait. But my husband hasn't let me down :)
Beautiful, Elgia!
Truly beautiful, Elegia!
Wow, wow, wow, don't have any more words for it!
its gorgeous
"I'm turning Japanese,I think I'm turning Japanese,I really think so"- The Vapors
Lähetä kommentti
10 kommenttia:
How sad! Her man has obviously let her down. Beautiful, thoughtful artwork, Elegia. I love this one.
I want to know the rest of the story! I'm just sure she has lots to tell us! Great entry. Thanks for joining us this week.
OMG I´ve missed my words.
What a beautiful creation. Love them.
Kaunis, surullinen, läsnäoleva!!!
I will tell you a little secret, this is a self portrait. But my husband hasn't let me down :)
Beautiful, Elgia!
Truly beautiful, Elegia!
Wow, wow, wow, don't have any more words for it!
its gorgeous
"I'm turning Japanese,
I think I'm turning Japanese,
I really think so"
- The Vapors
Lähetä kommentti