
The Three Muses - Nature.
The background image is from Finland (my sister has taken it) and the lady is from my new sheet.
***
I just came back to London from snowy and cold Finland. It was a quite hard "holiday", but the best part was when I spent 5 days at my sister's and her family.
My sister gave birth to her 3rd baby and he was the cutest baby I have never seen! Of course my godchild and his sister are cute too :)
11 kommenttia:
Now it's even colder here, -19 degrees in Helsinki and the east wind is fierce. And they've promised more snow this evening.
Congratulations to your sister and her family!
Lady in your image hasn't heard about snow, I bet!
Elegia,
Your 'Nature' composition is truly beautiful.
Here's my Misty illustration
Beautiful nature girl amidst a lush background- enchanting art Elegia!
Kaunis kuva!
Sinulla olikin sitten aivan upea suomentrippi, vauvat ovat niin vastustamattomia,huokaus,kunnes kasvavat isoiksi(ei vaan)
Mikä kontrasti korsettineidon ja hyisen joen välillä... Toimii hienosti! - Onnittelut siskollesi ja sinullekin, tripla-täti!
This is dark and mysterious. Well done. Thank you for joining our challenge.
Wonderful scene.
This is gorgeous. Love it.
Elegia, your picture for our Muses "Nature" challenge is stunning. I love the soft lighting and the beautiful background photographed by your sister. The lady is gorgeous!
Congratulations on the arrival of your new nephew!!
I can only hope you wore a winter jacket over that while back in Finland!
Nature gets scaucy! congratulations on the birth of a new family member.
EE
The photo background is so pretty! Serene, dreamy quality to this collage--I love it!
Lähetä kommentti