maanantai 1. helmikuuta 2010

From the Start till The End

Collage Obsession's challence is "Pair" or/and the image. I used them both. This pair has been together from the start till the end.

19 kommenttia:

Sandy kirjoitti...

So beautiful piece.
Love the transparence. Gorgeous.

SuviAnniina kirjoitti...

Ihana kuva! Nämä pariskunnat ovat nykypäivänä harvinaisuuksia...

*iTkUpiLLi* kirjoitti...

Oh, this is so cute collage, a pair of photos of the couple, good idea. And I specially love how you've used the text, how they blend in to the images.

Eila A kirjoitti...

Absolutely fantastic collage of photos and words! You have used the backside texts with other texts in a really creative way.

Carita Oksa alias Cassu kirjoitti...

Oikein mukava vanhan ajan tunnelma kortissasi. Ja niin ihana meikäläisen mieleinen väritys.

Anonyymi kirjoitti...

Oh, this is so pretty...I love a happy ending, don't YOU?

Petite Paperie kirjoitti...

Love how you incorporated both of the cabinet cards. The upper image of young love in contrast to the lower image of older love. Very interesting.

Gayle Page-Robak kirjoitti...

Fabulous, Elina....your creations are always so excellent. Wish I had your talent. Beautifully created. Hugs, Gayle.

R2artstudio kirjoitti...

Wonderfully done. The two images are layered so perfectly. Love how the text looks like a scarf on the woman.

indybev kirjoitti...

The most perfect blending of the two photos, and the photo you've used at the top is so believable as them when they were young. I always feel these old cabinet cards are meant to be used with dignity, and you've done that in the most beautiful way!

Linda Gibbons kirjoitti...

beautiful. I love the blending of the words and the photo

Elizabeth Golden kirjoitti...

This is very touching. I really like how you used both images!

AliMayes kirjoitti...

I love the idea of this - a long and,hopefully,happy marriage although judging by their expressions maybe not so happy?

Rochelle kirjoitti...

This is wonderful - something to give to a couple celebrating a big anniversary - lovely.

Jeanne kirjoitti...

i really like the way you transitioned the young couple to the old one! beautifully done!!

Maruna kirjoitti...

Pari silloin ja nyt? Kaunis. En osaa englantia niin hyvin, että tietäisin on couple sama kuin pair? Mutta tässä siis on. Värit on myös kauniit ja harmoniset.

The Gossamer Tearoom kirjoitti...

This is beautiful! I love all the images interlaced with each other!

Wishing you a wonderful evening!

Betty

Oxana kirjoitti...

WOW!!! So beautiful!!! Love it!

Tiffany kirjoitti...

I love the 2 couples (start & end). What a great idea!