Wow I´ve missed my words.This is so so beautiful.Love them.
Odd, but interesting too.
I love your work Elegia...it is beautiful and mystical and awesome!
Wow, what fantastic effects, Elegia!
What an awesome, breathtaking picture. Beautiful
Oletpa upeasti koostanut erilaisia osia ja pintarakenteita yhteen. Vaikuttava työ!
This is SO intriguing and intricate! Beautifully done. I'm so glad you found time to join in our challenge this week. Well done!
Waouuuu! They are both fascinating and terrible. I love your spectacular and amazing artwork.BravoPat
Beautifully surreal, Elegia - amazing work!
Your couple is so interesting and from another place or time. I really love your style and stopping by to see what new creations you have!
Now, Elgia, this is one very fabulous odd couple AND a masterpiece to boot. Brilliant.
It looks like that their relationship is shattered!! (Are they falling to pieces?) This is wonderful, Elegia, so original and clever.
Lähetä kommentti
12 kommenttia:
Wow I´ve missed my words.
This is so so beautiful.
Love them.
Odd, but interesting too.
I love your work Elegia...it is beautiful and mystical and awesome!
Wow, what fantastic effects, Elegia!
What an awesome, breathtaking picture. Beautiful
Oletpa upeasti koostanut erilaisia osia ja pintarakenteita yhteen. Vaikuttava työ!
This is SO intriguing and intricate! Beautifully done. I'm so glad you found time to join in our challenge this week. Well done!
Waouuuu! They are both fascinating and terrible. I love your spectacular and amazing artwork.
Bravo
Pat
Beautifully surreal, Elegia - amazing work!
Your couple is so interesting and from another place or time. I really love your style and stopping by to see what new creations you have!
Now, Elgia, this is one very fabulous odd couple AND a masterpiece to boot. Brilliant.
It looks like that their relationship is shattered!! (Are they falling to pieces?) This is wonderful, Elegia, so original and clever.
Lähetä kommentti