keskiviikko 22. syyskuuta 2010

Portrait


Collage Obsession - Portrait

I also made a video. It's a quite dark, but I love dark things.



Ps. It's almost 2am here. I will enjoy your art work tomorrow (or in fact today after taking a little nap)

8 kommenttia:

*itKuPiLLi* kirjoitti...

Oooh! Creepy, but beautiful.

And the video was pretty haunting too.

So funny, I've been planning to make also a horror video...let's see if I get it ever ready, but your video surely inspired me. ;)

Heljä kirjoitti...

Wow! Dark things are feeling good for me at the moment too. I am waiting for those really foggy days what we get on autumns (as I do not need to drive)
Have a creepy day!

Sandy kirjoitti...

Very impressive potrait.
Wonderful mystique design. Love it.

Katie kirjoitti...

I love art on the darker side...this is an amazing portrait, and intresting video. Love what you do.

lepis kirjoitti...

WOOOOW! Uuusi ura on urennut! Tämä on huippu hieno visuaalinen iloittelu. Minusta tässä ei ollut mitään muuta synkkää kuin tuo laulaja. Nyt sinut pitää saada tekemään jollekin bändille vidoita. Oikeesti!

Yvonne kirjoitti...

Another gorgeous piece, Elegia!

Lori Saul kirjoitti...

Dark and moving- amazing visual impact !

caramelle kirjoitti...

mamamia splendid: bravo your collage is fantastic :)